Saturday, October 20, 2012

just a little something.





























What a crazy week this has turned out to be. From midwife appointments, work, cleaning, resting, "nesting", sometimes I just cant keep up. And my lack of posts this week is proof. 

Today is my very first baby shower and I couldn't be more excited! My mother and older sister, Samantha, have been hard at work planning everything. And I cannot wait to see all the different adorable miniature goodies! I promise to get back to normal posting next week...I think. (fingers crossed) 

Well, now I'm off to Target for some much needed Starbucks & errand running before the celebration begins! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

-birdy

1 comment:

Marie said...

Have fun during ur baby shower & happy weekend to you too! :)