Monday, October 8, 2012

happy monday.































oh, how i love mondays! unlike most, it's my day off, my "me day" if you will, and today has been just that. i had my first visit at the birth center where i will welcome my little one in january this morning and absolutely fell in LOVE. talk about being spoiled by those dear sweet midwives! i feel so much more confident in my decision to go for the water birth i had been obsessing about rather than the 'normal' hospital routine.

the weather refuses to change with the fall calender here in florida, but i decided to get my hot latte regardless. i just couldn't hold off any longer! and it's official, i can no longer see my feet from where i stand these days. only 14 weeks to go before our lives change forever!

so here are some of the little thrifted finds that i am totally counting down the days when i can get them on her mini body. i was especially ecstatic to find those darling minnetonka moccasins for only $5.00 at the Craddle to College event in Clermont a few weeks back. if you've never been to one of their events in your area, i highly recommend it. we found so many big and little goodies for baby bird for such a steal!

i hope everyones monday wasn't too manic!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Cutest little shoes!

Sara Jahan said...

Those shoes are amazzzinngg!! And we are doing a water birth as well :) Good luck!

Robyn Rosado said...

I love the little dresses ! The little elephant is sew cute, who made it ? I Love your blog ! God Bless you !

birdy said...

Thanks so much ladies! Robyn, the elephant is actually an ornament that I found on clearance earlier this year at Target! I'm absolutely crazy about how adorable it is! Thanks so much for following along and your sweet comment!

BECKY said...

Love your photos! You do such a great job, Chirp! Can't wait for your shower! Can't believe it's time for that already!!
Hugs,
Mom

Marie said...

Aaawww the shoes and outfits are too cute! :)