Monday, October 22, 2012

a baby bird shower.

Here are some peeks at the adorable shower my mother and sister threw for me this past Saturday!






Don't you just love it all?! I sure did. It is no secret that I am a total sucker for mustard yellow and adorable prints - and my sister made sure to show it!

Everything from vintage children's song book pages to the handmade felted friends! I am so excited to have all these goodies for baby bird's nursery! And don't get me started on the sweet gifts given from all who came. I am just overwhelmed with joy at this point in my life. God has given me so many lovely people to treasure and smile with. I couldn't be more thankful. 

Well, I hope you all have a very happy Monday. John's car wouldn't start yesterday, so I'm stranded at home until maybe that sweet mother of mine decides to come pick her favorite daughter up ;) At least the weather is absolutely GORGEOUS! We are finally seeing some changes here in Florida! So exciting!

Take care!

-birdy




7 comments:

Amberly Sue said...

I'm dying.

Also, where did they get that plush fox?

birdy said...

My sister made it! ;)

Elena said...

Your family did a wonderful job! I loved all the pictures my favorite was the little outfits hanging on the line!

Marie said...

Seemed like all of u had a great time! Those little girly outfits are too cute :))

Me Leo Life said...

Birdy, Buck we absolutely love your new blog. A lot of compliments! We are your followers now.

xo Lelli, italian fashion family

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

Aga said...

I love those little boots! Very cool blog by the way !